The latest technology at CASC
CASC are delighted to introduce our newest addition to the Engineering machine shop, a new state of the art Valk Robotic Welding Cell. This is our first robotic welding cell and we are delighted to offer this service to our growing customer base.
Our cell uses the latest Valk systems with a centre position welding unit, allowing the parts/sub assemblies to be loaded and unloaded from one side while the robot is welding on the other side. By utilising the fixture beam on one side and full frame arrangement on the other, we can weld components up to 3100mm x 1000mm x 600mm and a maximum part weight of 1000kg per side.
Having the system allows us to:
- Produce high quality welds every time
- Accurate to within 0.25mm
- Weld mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium up to 25mm
- Offline programming to increase output and reduce setup time
- Utilising our in house design team to produce jigs and fixtures
- Perfect for high volume, repeat work
Robotic welders can work up to five times faster than traditional hand welding, and for our customers this means unrivalled quality of parts at lower costs and reduced lead times.
Contact us today if you have any sub-contract fabrication requirements and our team will happily get in touch.