NICEIC Approved Contractor.
Industry leading expertise.
Consultation > design > installation > testing.
NICEIC approved contator. From installations on the world’s largest offshore windfarm to PAT testing and commissioning in small offices throughout the UK – CASC Electrical is a fully accredited Electrical Engineering Contractor with a wealth of in-house experience developed over 30 years.
This class leading NICEIC approved division is backed by a fully integrated and internationally recognised management system in Quality (ISO9001), Environmental (ISO14001), H&S (ISO45001) and CE Certification – coupled with our ability to offer design and consultation services, this ensures best value and end to end scope delivery for even the most challenging of projects.
Diversity > innovation > efficiency
We are proud to boast a diverse range of clients which include world leading providers in renewable offshore energies with projects across the globe, local construction/fitout sector contractors and original equipment manufacturers. These continuing, trusted partnerships demonstrate our ability to deliver projects of all sizes – safely, on time and within budget while maintaining the highest possible quality standards.
Some recent projects include:
– Office and warehouse installation – Belfast
– Pre-assembly mobilisation for Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
– Borselle Offshore Wind Farm, Denmark
– Industrial warehouse fitout – East Anglia
– Mobile power containers – Offshore industry, Taiwan
– Engineering workshop installation – Belfast
– Accommodation blocks installation – Northern Ireland
– Site temporary works installation for Van Oord – UK
– New school installation – Northern Ireland
– Demolishing temporary works for Offshore renewable industry – UK
– Lighting protection installations – throughout UK & Europe
– MRI installation – Antrim Area Hospital
Call us today to find out more about our range of products and services to see how we can help with your next project.
CASC Electrical – NICEIC approved contractor.
Like what you see? We would love to hear from you.