NICEIC Approved Contractor.
Industry leading expertise.
Consultation > design > installation > testing.
NICEIC approved contator. From installations on the world’s largest offshore windfarm to PAT testing and commissioning in small offices throughout the UK – CASC Electrical is a fully accredited Electrical Engineering Contractor with a wealth of in-house experience developed over 30 years.
This class leading NICEIC approved division is backed by a fully integrated and internationally recognised management system in Quality (ISO9001), Environmental (ISO14001), H&S (ISO45001) and CE Certification – coupled with our ability to offer design and consultation services, this ensures best value and end to end scope delivery for even the most challenging of projects.
Diversity > innovation > efficiency
We are proud to boast a diverse range of clients which include world leading providers in renewable offshore energies with projects across the globe, local construction/fitout sector contractors and original equipment manufacturers. These continuing, trusted partnerships demonstrate our ability to deliver projects of all sizes – safely, on time and within budget while maintaining the highest possible quality standards.
Some recent projects include:
- Office and warehouse installation – Belfast
- Pre-assembly mobilisation for Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
- Borselle Offshore Wind Farm, Denmark
- Industrial warehouse fitout – East Anglia
- Mobile power containers – Offshore industry, Taiwan
- Engineering workshop installation – Belfast
- Accommodation blocks installation – Northern Ireland
- Site temporary works installation for Van Oord – UK
- New school installation – Northern Ireland
- Demolishing temporary works for Offshore renewable industry – UK
- Lighting protection installations – throughout UK & Europe
- MRI installation – Antrim Area Hospital
Call us today to find out more about our range of products and services to see how we can help with your next project.
Like what you see? We would love to hear from you.