Consultation > design > installation > testing
From installations on the world’s largest offshore windfarm to PAT testing and commissioning in small offices throughout the UK – CASC Electrical is a fully accredited Electrical Engineering Contractor with a wealth of in-house experience developed over 30 years.
This class leading division is backed by a fully integrated and internationally recognised management system in Quality (ISO9001), Environmental (ISO14001), H&S (ISO45001) and CE Certification – coupled with our ability to offer design and consultation services, this ensures best value and end to end scope delivery for even the most challenging of projects.
Diversity > innovation > efficiency
We are proud to boast a diverse range of clients which include world leading providers in renewable offshore energies with projects across the globe, local construction/fitout sector contractors and original equipment manufacturers. These continuing, trusted partnerships demonstrate our ability to deliver projects of all sizes – safely, on time and within budget while maintaining the highest possible quality standards.
Some recent projects include:
- Office and warehouse installation – Belfast
- Pre-assembly mobilisation for Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
- Borselle Offshore Wind Farm, Denmark
- Industrial warehouse fitout – East Anglia
- Mobile power containers – Offshore industry, Taiwan
- Engineering workshop installation – Belfast
- Accommodation blocks installation – Northern Ireland
- Site temporary works installation for Van Oord – UK
- New school installation – Northern Ireland
- Demolishing temporary works for Offshore renewable industry – UK
- Lighting protection installations – throughout UK & Europe
- MRI installation – Antrim Area Hospital
Call us today to find out more about our range of products and services to see how we can help with your next project.